Your first visit to Parker Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through the pages on this website. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment. If you have dental insurance that you wish to have submitted for reimbursement, please bring all appropriate froms and information with you to the initial visit.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
- Parker Dental is located in historic Lemont, Illinois just fifteen miles southwest of Chicago. The office is in The Courtyard Building at 15419-127th Street between State Street and Archer Avenue on the north side of the street. There is ample, lighted parking in the front and rear of the building.
- From I-355, exit at 127th Street and proceed east 1 mile to the office.